- How much is postage?
- UK postage is £3.00 flat rate and £6 for Special Delivery Next Day, International postage is £5.00 flat rate. The charge will be added at the Paypal checkout stage.
- Do you accept non-UK (international) orders?
- We are happy to post WORLDWIDE. All international orders are subject to a FLAT RATE fee of £5.00 which will be added at the Paypal checkout stage. Goods will be sent by Airmail and should take 5-7 days to arrive. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for customs delays. Any chargeable import taxes and duties are payable by the customer. If you have any questions regarding international shipping, do not hestitate to ask.
- When will I receive my goodies?
- We do try to send out all purchases within 1 working day of an order being placed, but during busy times (such as the Christmas period) this may not always be possible, so do allow 3 working days in total. If an item is really urgent, let us know!
UK post takes 1-3 days from despatch. International post takes 5-7 days from despatch.
- What if my goodies haven't turned up?
- If an item doesn’t arrive within 7 working days (14 for international orders) of you receiving a Notification Of Despatch email from us, then let us know. We can be reached using the Contact form (the link to the contact form can be found at the right hand side of this page).
- What is your returns policy?
- We want you love your goodies, but if you are disatisfied, we are happy to offer a refund provided the item is returned in its packaging within 7 days of receipt and is in it’s original, unworn condition. This does not apply to earrings due to hygiene reasons. Please note that the return postage is at your (the customer’s) expense.
All items are checked before despatch. If the item is faulty, please notify us within 7 days of receipt so we can arrange for it to be returned for a refund or exchange.
Please email us to arrange the return before sending back the item. We highly recommend obtaining a certificate of postage for your package and ensuring it is adequately insured as we can not be held accountable if your item is lost in the post on it’s journey back to us!
- We value your privacy when shopping online and we will never pass on your details to any other company. Furthermore, your email address will only be used by us to contact you in regards to your order (i.e. an Order Confirmation or Despatch Notification).
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or regular account payments all through PayPal.
- How secure is this store?
This store uses PayPal for payments, and PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).
- Do I need a PayPal account to purchase from this store?
No, you are not required to have a PayPal account to purchase from this store. Although if you already have a PayPal account you may use it.